In this ever changing environment, we want to offer reliable information that can help you understand where Maui stands currently regarding COVID-19.
We’ve gathered relevant and timely informational updates on Hawaii’s rules and regulations. Social distancing and wearing facial coverings are a few of the ways you can help the community when you are out and about for crucial errands.
Please be sure to educate yourself further on the strict travel restrictions going in and out of Maui at this time and make sure you are doing everything you can to keep our island safe.
Always remember to keep spreading aloha, safely, by being kind and considerate to those around you and in our community.
You can find updated information at the links below:
● Hawaii Department of Transportation: https://hidot.hawaii.gov/coronavirus/
● Maui County Covid-19 Updates: https://www.mauicounty.gov/2370/COVID-19-Coronavirus-Information
● Maui Now News Network: https://mauinow.com/category/coronavirus/
● State of Hawaii Covid-19 Website: https://hawaiicovid19.com/
● Safe Travels: https://safetravels.hawaii.gov/
● Travel Information and Interisland Travel Forms: https://health.hawaii.gov/travel/
Beginning August 1st, Gov. David Ige announced that travelers who are coming from out of state must show proof of negative test results prior to taking a verified COVID-019 test. This will allow them to avoid the 14-day quarantine upon entering Hawai'i. Those who are unable to take the test or chose not to will be mandated to take part in the quarantine process.
Click below for more details and information on this new program.