Memorial weekend…the unofficial start of summer. BBQ’s, picnics and family gatherings. During this weekend, be sure to take a moment to remember a Veteran who served to protect us and the great country.
Rates are down a touch this week as the 10-year treasury yields eased. Since it is Memorial Day, I wanted to remind you the benefits of a VA Loan.
- No money down
- Lender or seller credit for costs so Veteran brings in zero dollars to close
- Unlimited loan amounts. Did you know that? We just funded a $2 million VA loan.
- Higher qualifying ratios allowed.
- Detached condos don’t need to be approved by VA like regular condo projects
- A Veteran with a disability of 10% or more will not have a funding fee.
- A Veteran can you their